Information notice on the Processing of Personal Data
(pursuant to Article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
May 2018 edition
This page describes the practices of the website www.traveldesign.it (hereinafter the Website) regarding processing the personal data of users accessing the Website.
This information notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data (hereinafter Regulation) to those who interact with the web services of the Website. According to the rules of the Regulation, the processing carried out shall be based on principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations, we inform you that:
1. Identity of the controller
The Controller is Travel Design S.r.l., Via Giuseppe Palumbo 12, 00195 Rome, [email protected].
2. Purposes of the processing
2.1 Exchange of information
The data are processed for the performance of pre-contractual measures adopted upon your request (Article 6 paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation) by filling in the form on the website.
2.2 Promotional and direct marketing activities
With your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation), we may process your personal data for sending – via telephone, chat messages, SMS or e-mail – commercial communications and promotional material for the following purposes:
a) to send you informational material relating to our products and services;
b) to invite you to happenings and events;
2.3 Activation of the newsletter service
With your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation), we may process your personal data for sending newsletters containing information on our products and promotional and commercial activities.
2.4 Service concerning the wedding lists
With your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation), we may process your personal data to use the services of the Website relating to wedding lists.
3. Nature of personal data being processed
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In particular, the personal data processed through the Website are data provided voluntarily by the data subject by filling in forms on the Website and browsing data.
The browsing data are data that the computer systems and software procedures for the operation of the Website acquire during their normal operation and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through the processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Website, time of request, method used in submitting the request to the web server, size of the file obtained in response, etc.
More information on the acquisition of browsing data is available in the cookies policy.
4. Methods of processing
Data processing is carried out using suitable tools and procedures to ensure security and confidentiality and may be carried out with the support of computer and paper means.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data – Communication and dissemination
Travel Design S.r.l. will not disclose your personal data by sharing them with unspecified subjects in any way, also by making them available or through consultation.
Travel Design S.r.l. may communicate your personal data to one or more specific subjects, as specified below:
- to subjects who may access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set forth in these rules;
- to subjects who need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the execution of the purposes of processing defined in the section “2 Purposes of processing”, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out such purposes (for example, shippers, event organizers, IT and web service suppliers, etc.);
6. Storage period of personal data
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.1 above shall be stored for one year beginning from the date of the last exchange of information.
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 shall be stored until request for cancellation, if any, from the data subject or withdrawal of the relevant consent.
7. Data subject’s rights
Pursuant to articles 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the Regulation, the data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation that data concerning him or her are being processed and in this case, obtain access to the data and information provided below.
The data subject is entitled to obtain the indication of:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if impossible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- e) all available information on the origin of the data if not collected with the data subject;
- f) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
The data subject also shall have:
- g) the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
- h) the right to obtain from the controller the erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
- i) the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing;
- j) the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to processing of personal data;
- k) the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- l) the right to withdraw his or her consent, provided for the purposes referred to in points 2.2 and 2.3, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal;
- m) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- n) the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards, where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization;
- o) the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
In order to exercise these rights, you may contact the Controller at the contact points indicated in the section “1 Identity and contact details of the Controller”.
8. Obligation or power to provide data
The Website provides visitors with a range of services without the need to request any personal data or information.
However, some services require mandatory provision of data for the exchange of information and management of information exchange for pre-contractual activities. Failure to provide such data implies the impossibility to establish or continue the relationship, within the limits in which such data are necessary for the performance of exchange of information or the performance of the services offered by the Website.
9. Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
Travel Design S.r.l. does not carry out profiling activities on your personal data.